Wednesday, August 10, 2005

AUGUST 8th.
so,like school finished early can. [:
it was pretty alright,and glorious should have evyerone seen those patriotic people in my school. merher.
oh wells,rushed home to change.
brought my sister and this dutch girl out to orchard road. [:
MERHER. like damn fun can,didn't know this girl had such a great fashion sense.

after that,we went to the pasir ris chalet called aloha loyang.
spent my time there at the beach thinking about life.
when it soon hit me,
SHIT,I WAS SUPPOSE TO GO FOR THE GOTHAM PENTHOUSE PARTY.
in the end i didn't go of course,too lazy and i forgot to collect my tickets anway,
and yes i actually gave all that time up for mother nature. [:
seeeee gandhi is nice ogay!

AUGUST 9TH.

yes a very happy blessed birthday to my dear country singapore.[:
today,i went to wild wild wet with a dutch family,australian family and an American family.[:
merher,like damn fun can,
i finally got my tan larrs. [:
saw some people i knew working there. [:
had fun,till i realised my swimming costume TORE!
it wasn't so big,jsut a small patch.
then after that,i went back to the chalet again,
and FINALLY dominic came.
afterall these time,we finally caught up with each other,
but he had to leave soon.
so this time,i was at the beach alone,getting some peace.
i liked it there,
stargazing alone felt weird,cause when i turned around,i realised the one whom i gave up my everything for was no longer there.
heck anyway,it's all over. [:
im out to find MY happiness and my number ONE!

No comments: