Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Go buy yourself a character.

i might not be alright now, but i'll be ok later. I promise you girls that i'll be just fine. (:

I am sick of this. That constant and endless nagging from mom. That screaming, preaching or whatsoever. Honestly i feel that she doesn't practice what she preaches. So i ask myself why bother at times. Whatever she's saying isn't getting into my head anymore, it DOESN'T make sense to me. It's just one of those endless and tire words that doesn't sink into my head any longer. Like decomposed material of the soil above the ground, EVENTUALLY it'll be disintergrated, yes.
But it won't be there forever, it'll be removed by means.

So this is it, the next round, i'll be running away, fo real.

When i earn enough, i'll give you whatever i have for you to go get yourself A NEW CHARACTER,
mum.

You'll thank me

No comments: