Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Secret Misery

AUGH. I'm un-employed yet. So spending money almost everyday isn't doing me good. But i'll call up this 3rd agent regarding about an on the spot job. 1.5k a month? Any objections? At some place that says C-I-T-Y. That could possible be almost anywhere, since Singapore is afterall a C-I-T-Y itself. Selling ladies accesories.

Well, i came home from town, Zool sent me home via bike. I don't know why but I'm kinda sick of the fashion here. It's just TOOO common. I don't want to whine and do nothing about it. But it's kinda boring seeing everyone wearing almost the same thing. It's like how the many versions of Romeo & Juliet is being altered, they just change the era, settings, props, clothes. Still no actual twist, since both end up being dead anyway. It's getting really boring. Oh in any case, Zool and Irwan were nice enough to share my misery throughout the day.

No comments: