Monday, May 19, 2008

that big THUD

I am all that you can think of at once. Today was a "Daddy and Erika" and dad started telling me about my opinions if we were to migrate, again. And the very first person that came to my mind was you S. And i thought i had a happy day, although again, dad made me think so much that u am beginning to see the whole world at a different view now. So unlike of dad, but like dad like DAUGHTER. Yea. And bringing me to Botak Jones for dinner and sharing a glass of margarita felt so so so over the world. Till i received message that sent my heart straight to the ground like i how dropped a slosh of tomato sauce to the ground, that bad i tell you, that big 'THUD' on that ground will haunt me to my sleep, just for tonight.

S, i have nothing to say because if you're gonna break my heart well i already knew it right from the start. So i'm gonna give you this headstart, hurry leave,before you break my heart.

No comments: