Monday, November 17, 2008

It's ring ting tingaling

I think by the end of the year i should be changing my email add and maybe a new blog or something. Or both. I am suppose to be reading up on 6p's for cognitive ut tomorrow, but after i read problem 9,8,7. I gave up already. See see so jaded with life in rp that i even gave up reading on a few meagre slides. -slaps forhead-

So anyway, as 12 is nearing in all our clocks, i can make a conclusion to end today with a goood note. That life is the most craziest shit sometimes. And so is love. (: You know I don't know how many of you people out there yell, quarrel, squabble, wrestle, kill, slap, kick, fart, punch, holler at/with your partner. But do you make up in the end with the kiss and make out to make up kinda process? Hello all, I'm erika and I'm attached to an amazing person by the name of Stefanus Tan Lian Hock. We've been together for almost 7 (next week friday) month. And we have always had our quarrels like little kids. But nonetheless, although we enjoy the sessions after the fights, most importantly we know that we still love each other very much and we will always will. I have learnt so much from him and i've learnt to see the world at a different view ever since. It's good to know that I still learn and also that when i fall i can never fail to be picked up once again with the help of a beloved. He's been there and he's also my utmost pride and joy and my importance.

I understand that most of you has seen a big transformation from that Erika that we all once knew, and isn't that a relief for most of my girls and for my boys that FINALLY the playa has settled down. And it's a jolly euphoric feeling. (: Throughout this 7 months (and more to come) that i have been with him, i've learnt one lesson that no man has ever thought me. Call me young, foolishg and hopelessly in love. But wait till you fall in love, that you'll realise that it is being imersed in such feelings(: That love was never just feelings shared by 2, but an ability, the want to better yourself and help your partner along the way to know that you can never find another because like the lock and key hypothesis, only the significant other can feel sentiments and pick up all the qualities about the other and slowly understand how you grow to fall in love with such an amazing person. But most importantly, is that love never fails, it always hopes and it always endures.



P.s: Lights are all up in town and tis the season to be jolly. HELL JOLLY YEA!(: What a christmas it'll be! (:

No comments: