Tuesday, March 24, 2009

You know the most fustrating thing about giving a present to someone is to decide WHAT to give to someone. I have been planning alongside with my other plans that que up in my mind, what to give to Stef on our first year anniversary in April. Now I know you're going to say 'Oh jee Erika aren't you abit too early, you have a month to plan.' I know I have a month to plan, but I've always liked to plan ahead and do it first and then slowly remodify or regratify the entire masterpiece before presenting it. It's not a perfectionist job but it's just me doing things in the old orderly organized way.

But with all that talk, I STILL do not know what to give. Strange, because usually I know what to create, but maybe it's because this is my first time in my whole 19 years that i'm actually celebrating a year long relationship with and that's why I don't know what to do? But it's not only that that I don't know what to do, I just want it to be something really special for someone so special to me. (:

I thought this was cute. Although it is a ring, at least it's different from the norm.

Underwear is cute too



Although we are both avid fans of shoes, it must be the PERFECT shoe. And i even thought about getting couple plants. Couple african statues?
I think Stef would rather shoot himself than wear this.
So you see, I'm clearly stuck.

No comments: