Wednesday, June 24, 2009

for the first time in the longest time

Erika: I'd say
Erika:Pfft
Erika:Egoistic
T: Haha
Erika: Indeed a very interesting character you are
T: Nah, i'm really really very boring.
T:Like really
Erika: Boring to you, interesting to me
Erika: I pick up alot about you
T: I just know you like chocolates
T: Alot
T: Haha
T: Ok brb, i need to take a bath
Erika: Haha

A few days later, on your blog,

"I think you’ll understand
When I say that something
I wanna hold your hand"



There are so many things I want to ask you, but I never did for I'd fear to be compared to a fool. Ever since that day, you've been shooting signals and lines, and I swear I cannot decipher even one. For the first time, I cannot understand this shit, and I thought I had it. But you always prove me wrong in the end, when I am ready to go my own way, you keep coming back and you have your inawkward ability to make me feel so vulnerable and weak to my knees.

No comments: