Saturday, January 02, 2010

So what? I'm still a student.

I don't believe in keeping or making new year's resolutions because sometime halfway through the year, people will tend to forget them. They put it all down on this paper, and then on their fridge, or diary, or wall or mirror. But I guess better advances, computer now. Then it'll start to grow crisps and tears on the edges of this paper, then later, people will throw it away or, easy said, forgotten. So that's why I don't answer people when they ask me what is my new year's resolution. And that's why I take great interest in humans and how we all think and react to everything. So interesting.

Well, glad for those who feel happy that 2010 is already here. But I've been of to a quizzical start. The hour hand that stroke 12 on 31st Dec, I didn't felt any sort of 2010 breeze on my skin. Nope. No magical spray dust. No magical airy feeling. I simply felt nothing. Because what I could only think of was "Oh God, I'm turning 20 this year. & Oh god, I'm actually going to be a 3rd year sophmore student." I don't think, I KNOW that there will be changes this year. But this changes that I'm talking about, are going to alter the course in life. My life, rather. I'll keep my airy optimisitc and soon to be realistic head afloat. I'm scared, I really am. It's this year that is what keeps me in dismay and also what I fear most. But hey, I'm scared most of the times, even when everyone else thinks I'm always the brave one.

OH WELLS. I'll give an apprehensive cheer for this year. Whee.




One fav. author

No comments: