Saturday, September 04, 2010

not good enough.

If i couldn't be perfect or if i couldn't be the best, i want to be at least good enough, and maybe second best. I am not one that is in the idea for competitions, I don't see the point at all. If competing against someone for the job, for the work, for the food, or for your life is what you like to do, then ok, whatever. I don't see why life should be a competition when i'm living at my own pace. I wouldn't want to compete with anyone to die faster or first. (whatever for, seriously)

Just like this university options that I'm going through right now, it hurts to hear people say that "I don't think you're good at this.." or "You didn't take that in secondary school and you took a slight touch on in Poly.." or "You won't pass that subject". Am I really that bad?

And it sucks, because the people i thought love me the most, were the ones that actually said those words to me. And I didn't get a chance to even say "I'll try?" Or was that not considered an option?

No comments: