Monday, February 21, 2011


Everytime I log in to my blog, I always think I have something to post about, but then I'll stop and think hard if I should and then I always end up not posting anything in the end. Well it's been a month and a few days since I wrote my last post.

Anyway, I was really annoyed about something I read on the papers a few days back, and no it's not about the whole budget plan that the Government has planned out. But rather the world food prices that are rising up. I went to the supermarket the other day and saw on the shelves, lemons for 55cents each, packaged strawberries for $12-$18 each, a dozen of eggs for $2.15. That's pretty pricy for just food & that annoys me, then I went home thinking and cursing saying I should have gotten my stuff at the wet-market. But nooooo, I hate to wake up in the morning and drag my feet there. Even 9 and 10 is considered an early morning to me. I did a little analyzing and thinking that I should finally grow my own vegetables and fruits in a little green-house or kitchen of garden of mine. Although I see that I save plenty of money on groceries, patience does not buy me the time and patience is a virtue. So wise are the words that was once said "it's good to grow vegetables in your bag, you see your harvest at work". It will soon be applied on my own crops.

So look out for me, the next tree hugger and soil lover.

No comments: