Sunday, August 14, 2011

Even now

It's been so long since i last blogged I think. It's been a month and 3 days since my departure and so far I've been settling well in Brisbane. However I still don't feel happy. I know something is missing but I just can't figure what it is. It's like I hit a mid-21-year-old crisis.

Talk about missing, do you know what I really miss besides cheap food and worthy shopping? I miss every summer I spent in Singapore (though it is summer all year round), I miss those summer memories I had, I remember standing on the top of somewhere with the breeze running down my face and through my clothes without a care in the world. I miss that. I miss running wild and crazy, I miss not giving a damn and I miss my teenage dreams.

Till I post something sensible and penning down all my thoughts, I need to go chase away the possum up on my roof now.

No comments: