Monday, March 05, 2007

what holiday?

OH JELLYBEANS AND GUMMYBEARS! What for do i keep a blog when i don't bother to update it most of the times.

Let's just say i have been really busy. My body clock is beginning to understand that I AM deprived of sleep during school days. But I wonder how the hell did Bill Clinton got use to having 30 years deprived of sleep? Whatever.

Ahh crap. THIS is like my schedual for march holidays

Saturday- Samar at Arab streeet. Church. (BOOK ME!)
Sunday- Crazy professor's tution
Monday- (BOOK ME! I'M FREE!)
Tuesday- 10-1 chem/bio classesw in school. Rompe II at St James. The Clinic?
Wednesday-(BOOK ME! I'M FREE!)
Thursday- FnN camp=overnight in school=staring at the computer for A day=crappy meals=neverending zoink!
Friday-FnN camp finishes. Classes till like 1.
Saturday- Church? PLAY ON @ DXO.

mmmmm just went online shopping and retail shopping. Bought a sweet Voodoo doll trucker cap from the weekend designer blog's. (Thanks joy for introducing!) And skinny jeans from Topshop. Zara and Mango were crap. Mango's new collection is even more crap. But i don't feel a sense of happYness though. -shrugs-

Alright, getting to the serious bit.
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN OR EVEN BOTHER, EAD HERE!


It's true that you don't know what you've got till it's gone, but it's also true that you don't know that it'll be gone till you know it's missing. I feel insensitive to those people who care for me so much, yet alone too much. I wish all you readers out there would learn to cherish the people that care for you the most. I lost a good guy friend, E. It won't be the same will it? Not ever? Not never? And then shortly just yesterday, my other good guy friend, Wan went for N.S.

I've never felt so alone before. The midnight calls and messages. The outings after school or on Saturdays. The visits to ex-Parallel and Gallery where we crap. The talks. The bitching. The love. The bond. The hugs. The kisses. The 'US'. Right there before my eye, i just watch it tumble and slowly die.

Why can't i stop hurting these type of people? Why can't i understand? Why can't anyone be ere anymore?

No comments: