Thursday, March 01, 2007

unsaid

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.


school is gobbling me up like how cookie monster eats his cookies. heh.

Did i tell you? That i have to come back to school for EXTRA lessons, there's FnN overnight camp, whereby i stick my ass to the chair and stare at the computer for A day.

I have many things to say, but it seems i never have the time to upload it all up. I got myself into a pickle though. ):

To S,
There's never a right time to say goodbye
But I gotta make the first move
'Cause if I don't you gonna start hating me
Cause I really don't feel the way I once felt about you
BOY it's not you, it's me I gotta gotta figure out what I need
There's never a right time to say goodbye
But we know that we gotta go
Our separate ways
And I know it's hard but I gotta do it,
And it's killing me
Cause there's never a right time
Right time to say goodbye.

To E,
my friend till the end. This is for youl;
I miss you...
I miss your smile
And I still shead a tear
Every once in a while

And even though we're different now
You'll still hear somehow
My heart won't let you go and i need you to know

i miss you
Shalalalala
i miss you

No comments: