Saturday, April 28, 2007

play with fire erika


They said that you should never ask for more than you have and you should be contented with what you have. Currently i'm living with one of the worst sin a girl could ever be in. Like i'm playing with fire. HOW WONDERFUL IS THAT?!?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today was sucha love. Met Wan (JB) long lost friend to surprise Wan but he wasn't at skate park. So Poor Eka & me were roaming around. Till me and Eka left, i met Ean and his crazy friends, thus i met new friends. AND I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE I CAN HANG OUT WITH ON SATURDAYS! (: n Nurul and Yanti are such love. (:

Like met alot of unexpected people ijail, zul. Met Az as well. (: HEH.

Today was sucha great day for me. My heart goes all silly willy now. HEH i've been brought to a world, a different view of it and the people. (: Today is sucha love.





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
that is why i'm playing with fire

No comments: