Sunday, April 15, 2007

surprises and slapbacks.

Sarah's surprise birthday party was a blast.
(:


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEARY! Hoped you were well-ed surprised enough.


If you wanna see photos. Go over to Joy's blog
________________________________________________________________


I'm greatly pressured. WELL technically, i can foresee my future this week. I WILL be pressured. My speech tomorrow, plus TEST(s) and my 'OH level practical. I have yet to finalize my dessert.

Alongside, I've got problems I'm dealing with. I thought by numbing pain, it'd help. Smoking didn't help at all. NO matter how many sticks. It didn't work. Note: If you have a problem with me and the cigarettes. Kindly go screw yourself at one corner. I'm sick of the dis encouragement.

Sigh. Ultimately i wish i didn't give my heart out. I know that eventually time will heal all wounds. But YOU were no different than how a lion would eat it's meat and hunt it's next prey when hungry. Subtle yet hurtful.

i totally lost everything dear to me without seeing.


No comments: