Sunday, October 07, 2007

My air ticket to no-where

Ok, i can't believed that i just graduated. Class of 2007. 5n2.

How can i not be happy? I am actually not gonna be in the same class with this bunch of people whom i can call friends.

Alex,
Amanda Bay,
Cassie,
Belinda,
Amaryllis,
Esvari,
Louisa,
Laveena,
Maimunah,
Nisha
FiFi,
Joyce,
Chloe,
Ji Min,
Phanida,
Amanda Lee,
Sandra,
Caryn,
Wan Ting,
Lynette,
Rachel Mak,
Becky,
Alexia,
Zara,
Michelle,
Viviyana,
Elanor,
Shalini,
Ting Fang,
Jazreel,
Rachel Yong,
Sara Koh,
Floremae.

I just can't bear to live school. I can't sum up how much i feel for each and every one of you in a sentence. But i chose out this song and from the bottom of my heart, i mean every word i say.

i really really do love you guys as friends and as sisters. we've seen each other blossom up to who we are today. And you know what? I really really do love you all, REMEMBER THAT!

so with this, please do remember one another.

from my heart,
erika.

No comments: