Thursday, October 11, 2007

spray hearts on concrete they won't die

--
--
-
-
-
hey i'm getting tension headaches. How cool is that? -does V sign wearing nothing but hippy clothes-
ok my headache is not getting any better. So after taking this medicine, some long unspelt name i have never heard of, i feel like a druggie.

O's are next week. When? O's are next week. When? O's are next week. When?
O's are sometime soon.

Did i tell you my readers this signifance of the heart in today's post? -looks at previous paragraph-
ok. no.
well no my heart is not broken, and no i'm not dividing it into 3 or more parts. But my heart is tugged at matters of the affairs of the heart. No biggy. Firdaus is being a great support to me. (:
To admit, i've never felt comfortable with anyone before. -Friends stares at me with the 'you-said-this-before' look-
Well............Time is only capable of that aint it now.

No comments: