Thursday, February 19, 2009

"In case i forget what i might say next,in this case later in the evening,i'm actually typing all of this down from my office. I was doing someresearch on this and that company, and i sidetracked off for a while, goingto a few websites. (Unfortunately, like in rp, via the vpn connection. I'min the bank's vpn, which means i cannot access facebook or blogger) Wellback to what i was saying, i was checking out some universities and someother jobs once i'm done working here in this bank, slowly, the process ofdoing so reefed me down like im in quicksand. I was simply annoyed &pessimistic for a short 45 mins, yea short indeed. I think i'm a very vexedgirl. Just yesterday, my mom drove me to work and she was yakking non-stoplike a chicken pecking on it's grub. Although whatever she said to me didnot make much sense, but did she woke me from my pondering stupor that thislife i lead on earth, is very very antagonistic indeed. Afterall, there isa reason why rappers like T.I said that the world is our playground. It hasso many variety of activities to see and do but it has it's pros/cons aswell. But just like any playground that has built up memories, when you goback to that playground you kind of feel that there was a reason why thisthings were made and done. And then you start to think and emote feelings,and you'd the can a few meters away and start to say 'stupid stupid world'.

Anyway, i was falling asleep suddenly and i decided to bite thelemon wedge of my iced lemon tea when my small fingers decided to have amind of their own and squeezed it causing it to aim directly at my righteye. Now i know of a new remedy to keep me awake, instead of sucking on alemon, try 'accidentally' squeeze lemon it. Unfortunately i teared alot andmy eye is a little red but i teared even more after dapping it with alittle solution and now i do not know what to do with my eye."


I wrote this yesterday in the office btw. HAHA. Ok

No comments: