Friday, May 01, 2009

Oh it is love

Someone please call NASA, because I'm feeling out of this world! (: My heart is jumping up and down like a jumping jelly bean! Although the pictures are taken on Wednesday, none the least, I'm happy to share the news that


ERIKA SHIMADA
JUST


CELEBRATED

HER
VERY VERY VERY
FIRST


YEAR
WITH

HER
OTHER-HALF,
BOYFRIEND,
STEFANUS TAN!



I gave him a candlelight dinner picnic under the stars over at bontannical gardens. Not alot of pictures were taken, because we both couldn't contain our excitement, and we both had the same sentiments that this day of our anniversary is just the start to the others. (:
Because i had prepared a special video cum ppt for him, I brought out my laptop and someone asked if there was wireless at the Bontannical Gardens. How inapt indeed. The weather was shreiking hot, and there were quite a few flies, so in order to chase them away I lit up my lighter and started chasing them away, till someone screamed from nowhere 'YEA ROCK ON HIPPIE GIRL!'.
After the meal at bontannical gardens, we drove over to Dempsey Hill to tone the night and our tummies for some tea over at Jones Grocer. And there we met Ilya Noor, who happened to served us that evening. (: Oh and that night, Stef spat on someone's lamborghini.

So to all those skeptics and non-believers, this first year anniversary with Stef is just an entree for you guys, wait up for 8 course meal to be served up right in your face. (:

No comments: