Sunday, October 04, 2009

yucks i hate this feeling.

Ok for once, i'll type out a post, a REAL one.

Today is the last day of my summer holidays, and in about some hours time I'll be greeted with the smell of recycled air-conditioned 'air' and stale atmosphere of learning. I think this September holidays dragged on very long, infact too long, I don't know if anyone would second that, but hey, each to everyone's own opinion. So much happened all in the month of September, and all it needed to take was just one month, ONE BLOODY MONTH, to change everyone's life forever. For that I hate taking along emotional vacation baggage with me when school starts, it eventually will remind me either to or not to fix twists anymore, because it'll show me eventually what it'll do.

You see, I had this friend, well let's call him "A". I'll save you the digust of sappy stories, but the typical jist is, boy meets girl, girl meets boy. Boy and girl becomes close friends, then boy likes girl and girl likes boy. But girl has boy-friend. Girl is confused and unsure. Girl tries to 'fix' things, girl fails. Boy is heartstricken pain. Girl tries to make him stay. (*this part times 2)
In the end, boy and girl comes to a mutual decision that they will never talk again.
That can pretty much explain my torrentional emotions throughout the summer holidays. Oh yes, how can i forget, 1st October, 2009. The last hug but that was how he left me. There was once I thought I was invincible but he knew how to break me apart like an eggshell. The rain bled like yolk and my heart, stagnant, sucked out dry of every joyful emotion.

Sad, huh? But I still kneel on my bedside and pray, just like how i pray for everyone in my life to be kept safe and sound. But I pray, that you do move on, and I also pray that you could talk to me again. I still like to talk about you in my blog, and although this is the only medium i can ever use, I make believe that you're still around somehow. But make believe can only do so little, but it's good enough.

No comments: