Sunday, February 14, 2010



Because it dawned upon me that same day when I tip-toed and smack you a kiss on your cheek that you could finally be my saving grace for my future life's mistakes. However, halfway down the course, I could only realize that it took me countless stepts stupidity that you are clearly the best thing for me. You are that sort of person you see, who can make me list down the 25 things I hate most about you, but the last reason falls back for the rest of the 24,

"25th reason: I hate how you can still make me love you and you can still love me back in return"
Throughout this 1 year and 10 months, I can only come to one sole conclusion, which I'm sure I have said this to you before, that God loves us, and me so much that He gave you to me. (:
Blessed CNY to one and all! (:

No comments: