Friday, February 05, 2010

may angels lead you in

It's just only yesterday when you wrote on my FB wall "Would you date Erika Shimada if she was single" And you strongly put "No". It's only about last week or so you yelled out "Japanese" and gave me that cheeky smile of yours. I barely knew you for a year and having a someone not that close to you but you talk to them and tease you, it's like something from my memory just got removed and it just feels...

I just want to say that you've been a swell classmate, and a wonderful friend to those who knew you and kept you closely in their hearts. But now that you're somewhere else, I hope you don't forget to remember us and remember me. (: This post is specially dedicated for you Valerie. (The girl on the left hand side of the photo)


No comments: