Tuesday, October 19, 2010

smile

I don't know why the hell i uploaded a photo of myself. I'm not trying to tell the world that I am a self proclaimed narcissist. But since it's there, i'll just let it stay there. That photo was however was taken by a friend (last 2 weeks ago) that needed to be submitted to see if i fit the role as a "mother" for some film.

Anyway, just looking at myself and I realize quite somethings. All girls will always admit one or more flaw about themselves, and I too can count them with my fingers and toes. I get intimidated by very pretty looking girls on Facebook and it fills up my head with a sundry of "I wish...". You can blame it on the media for setting up "invisible standards" on how girls should look like and that for a matter of fact, is stupid and fucked up.

But i know that EVERYONE looks so pretty when they smile. (:

No comments: