Wednesday, October 13, 2010


So this is it. The final semester. Only this time, it hurts more.

Everyone has big dreams and aspirations, goals and wishes in life, and i hope that it will lead you to where you want to go to. The first day of the last semester starts tomorrow, and as much as i look forward to class and graduating with everyone, i am terribly scared to take another step down. Every moment in school will be a memory kept in my heart, I'm not prepared at all to leave Singapore next year, because i know i will be leaving so many things behind. Hence you will understand why i've always said that I am so afraid of the future. You can't lie to me and say "Fret not." Because everyone is scared of the future.

5-7 years down the road now, i can't see where will i be or what i will be doing, time has flown by so fast and i can only wish, why didn't i spent it much harder and better? This is my final year and semester, I'm sure it will finish off with a bang, and we'll shine like the stars and be called the next "legends".

No comments: