Friday, July 22, 2005

DOWN!

Yes,pick me up NOW!
i REALLY REALLY need you so bad.

i spent my whole afternoon with jesmin,sara koh,nisha,nemo and joey at jesmin's place.
it was pretty much clear that they wanted to cheer me up.
guess what babes!
YOU DID JUST THAT!
but i'll still take some time to heal.
i was like so tempted to wait at his school and give him a hug and a kiss larr. ):
sigh.
sprayed that addidas deodarant on me and it smelt like you! ):
but what difference does it make,im not here to hug you like i always do. ):
i'm still gonna wait,cause i still love you and i always will.
it's just no use pretending that you are here next to me,cause YOU'RE NOT HERE.
don't you get it?
you're it!you're the ultimate.
it's automatic, and im sure of it.
NO LIE! so don't even bother telling me that you're not the guy.
cause i've been waiting all my life,
for someone just like you.
YOU'RE IT! YOU'RE THE ULTIMATE YOU!. (:

when you left,
i lost a part of me
it's still so hard to belive
come back baby please,cause
we belong together

who else am i gonna lean on
when times get rough
who's gonna talk to me
till the sun comes up
who's gonna take your place
baby nobody else
cause we belong together.

No comments: