Tuesday, July 12, 2005

evertbody hurts.

everybody hurts. i agree and i know.
i just love to see myself in pain,for i dont know why?
is it worth sacrificing so much?
or am i just gonna be somebody else's fool.
-ROARRS-
*SOMEBODY JUST SAVE ME,I DONT CARE HOW THE HELL YOU DO IT. JUST SAVE ME!*

here i am once again,screaming my heart out again.
and crying the black tears again. ):
im just a kid and life is a night mare.

to ALL the people of whom it may concern-'
YEA,so what if you see me out there with someone else.
HELLO!?! its MY life,and MY business.
YOU hypocrites out there think i dont know what the hell you will tell the 'dowager empress', what the phugging hell you didnt bloody see.
so please,respect my privacy!
IT's because of you PHUGGING people who dont have a PHUGGING HEART,that my relationship with my mum is already down, ONCE AGAIN.
SO PLEASE! CAN YOU JUST PHUG YOURSELF RIGHT BACK AND PHUGGING HELL LEAVE ME ALONE.



i'll be just fine pretending im...NOT!
I'll be the girl with a broken smile.
I'll be the girl who leads her own life down the streets and boulevards of broken things.
no wait,its not and i'll be.
it's already an i am.

-baby pick me up NOW! cause i need you so bad-

No comments: