Tuesday, July 26, 2005

TODAY WAS ONE OF MY WORST DAYS OF MY LIFE.
RROARSS! ):

I HATE YOU! I SWEAR I HATE YOU!
SO BE IT!
YOU PHUGGING SON OF A BITCH. WHO THE HELL NEEDS YOU ANYWAY,I'LL BE JSUT FINE,WITH OR WITHOUT YOU.
I GOT OTHER PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD WHO CARES MORE FOR ME,
THEN YOU DO!

I TOTOALLY WASTED MY MONEY,TIME,LOVE,LIFE ON SOMETHING THAT JUST WOULDN'T LAST.
HELL RIGHT,YOU MADE THIS PHUGGED UP MESS.
I DON'T GIVE A DAMN.
I DON'T KNOW YOU ANYMORE,
WHATEVER YOU SAID OR DID TO ME WERE JUST A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT.
I JUST PITY YOUR NEXT GF,WHO'S GONNA SUFFER THE SAME FATE THAT EACH GIRL DID IN YOUR LIFE.
SO PHUG YOURSELF BACK UP.

" I'm wishin' you the best
Pray that you are blessed
Bring much success, no stress, and lots of happiness
(I'm better than that)
I'm not gon blast you on the radio
(I'm better than that)
I'm not gon lie on you and your family
(I'm better than that)
I'm not gon hate on you in the magazines('m better than that)
I'm not gon compromise my Christianity(I'm better than that)
You know I'm not gon diss you on the internet
Cause my mama taught me better than that""

hell yes, anyway, im pretty much gonna die soon,wo why can't someone jsut shoot me.
just ease my suffering.
i just wanna be happy.

that's all i ask.

No comments: