Sunday, July 01, 2007

will we be ready?

life can be a real whore.

um acs barker carnival was kinda a letdown. But company was all good. Outing with new found friend, Reza was pretty wild and hilarious. Waiting for Syamil was like waiting for Hadi to come down from Tampines to Town. Oh wells, i can't wait to see his ass getting screwed real bad. Twice. (:Revenge is yet bitter sweet. Big time argument happend at home, momma and poppa are both another bitch.
__________________________________________________________________
To: My love

I have got to say this. I don't know if we weren't ready for anything. However we both jumped at the chance to it and grab it. But now I have doubts. Were we ever ready? I ask some good confidents whom I know have my interest at heart, they told me, that I maybe right. We were all to fast? Or was i just too desperate to be happy? Love can be an obsession to many. For me it's essential, but not an obsession. But I need you to be on the same pace, wavelength, side, wind, ramp with me. Cause the way I see it, we're both at different ramps. I don't even know if i'll ever get to reach you.

from,
your love, erika.

No comments: