Thursday, July 12, 2007

my paper heart will rip


It's good to be in love, it really does suit you. I'm happy you're in love.


Kids. I would like to say hello. I've done a very very very bad thing over the past few months, and i caused people to get hurt. WELL that's only one person though, but still, that was no excuse for me to go around hurting people. But I was honest, and i told him the truth. And now i'm very very very sorry. But that pain will sink in, maybe he can bury it and never let it grow. But if he waters it with his thoughts, i'm afraid it will grow and sprout into a weed.

Well on my way back home from city hall, i thought about a situation that i'm currently in. What if i said that nothing was ever real, and that i was just out there to test myself? I think i would have come back a soldier with a white flag. To come to think of it, what if i choose the other latter? I'd have left the fray for the latter. But on the contrary, think of it this way, doesn't everybody deserve to be happy? Well, i guess it's uncertain for sure, but would any of you of my dear friends and readers kill me if i say i'd like to jump in and find out what i might never know?

just go ahead.

KILL ME. :]



oh heart, what should we ever do with you?

No comments: