Wednesday, April 23, 2008

i miss you so much that it hurts.

I have have have to say this, although cleary i should be paying attention to other people's presentation. I can't. Because it kills me inside and i squirm and sigh with a faint heart. For i long this feeling. Ok so i was browsing through friendster and i came across a certain bulletin. Now i'm not someone who usually reads the bulletein from friendster but the message kinda got me.
The title was 'what every girl wants?'


But on another note, can somebody explain things to me? Because you have to pardon me for my ailing heart. I'm missing you so badly, more than before. And it does hurts to know that we're both standing on something so shallow, because we're so safe. And my question was so simple, either you want me or you don't? I know you want ample time to slowly get to know each other, and I should respect that. But forgive me again for I don't know why I'm acting this way.

I'm telling myself NOT to miss your nor to think about you, and i succeed each time. But when i walked out of class today, i smelt your cologne and i hurridly turned around to see if you could be here by surprise. But what was worst off was when i was alone on the way home, i couldn't help but think about you and slowly wonder to myself and count down the days till i see you again.

No comments: