Wednesday, January 28, 2009

As I await for Stef to come, i shall sit my royal butt on this chair. He's late, again.
Ok soooo CNY was fun fun fun fun. Red packet collection increased. And everyone's query about my life and the 'new face' that i brought also increased. (No, I am NOT getting married anytime soon if that is what anyone was thinking.) Although we were looking forward to buy couple rings although i thought having couple friendship bracelets were sweet.

OK. I got a job. Yes. I HAD to land myself a job. And no this is not just a job, but it's actually ME who got myself into THIS job. Because i'll be working in a bank. YES A BANK. And what am i under in this bank? Corporate research. However i know i should go count my blessings afterall i did ask for a 9-6, only on weedays job, but it HAD to be in a bank.

I have know nuts about corporate research to be honest, and what's worst, it's actually Erika that's going to be working in A BANK. So un-erika. I know. Tote-tally. But i ju
st cross my fingers that they only need me for a month and not a day more.

In the mean time, i need to go count how many clothes i can wear to work, because i can't show up in my tatettered torn jeans, maxi dresses, and flip flops. Damnit.

No comments: