Wednesday, January 21, 2009

You know what upsets me, dog owners. Yes dog owners. And why you ask?

I was walking my dog yesterday at amk, and this humongous big brown dog comes from nowhere and bit my dog in the but, almost tearing out his butt hole! The dog wasn't a stray dog, thank God, no. Infact i knew it was a lost dog, because it still had a blue colloar around it's neck. And another thing that what upsetted me the most despite the 5 people around us just staring at the scene. Only 1 man, bothered to help me chased away the dog while i was down there.
Like hello, big dog, medium sized human, small dog. One word HELP ME!

So after the whole painful ordeal with my dog, i was cursing in my mind the owner who did not take care of the dog and allowed it to go runing about biting people's arsee! Really, if you wanted a dog, have you ever thought about caring it so much that you know if you let it out of your sight for a second you'll go crazy? I did! I made sure Zackey was always with me! Gawd damn it. But other than that i kinda expected that i'll have an audience viewing me and only 1 human helping me out. How very helpful indeed.

No comments: