Monday, April 06, 2009

Ipod filled with love songs are better than any diamonds in the world

They say that with age follows wisdom. And how true is that? 101%. Only when we were still in our early, mid teens that we are still ignorant, conceited & frivolous. I didn't know any better. And it took me just last and current year to make me realize that I could should would have avoided having more than 1 regret in my life. Afterall, I owe it all to my mom and dad. (:

So today, having lunch with both my mom and my eldest aunt made me feel all cordial like. I bailed out on whatever I needed to do and decided to spend time with the top people in my life. From lunch to shopping, i kinda felt like a mommy's girl again. Oh wait, i've always been kinda a mommy's lil girl. (:

Well, since I belived that I should repay my parents, and give them 10% of my paycheque. I brought mommy to Best Denki at J8, to the apple shop down there (Yea the mini apple store is located IN Best Denki, newly refurbished) and tell her to choose any 'i' instrument she wanted.


And she chose this,
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


And together with the casing that she chose, it all amounted up to only $367. The ipod nano 4th gen (16gb) + sweet casing for only $367. It was a good gift I could buy for her afterall. (: Now to take my father out.

No comments: