Monday, November 01, 2010

Everyone around me was right to say that you were just a damn young punk who doesn't know anything and i should have known better and for myself. How foolish am I to have only believed in you and onto something that we shared. I was there just like how I was for any other good friend whom I really treasured, but I would have NEVER thought that you would turn around and hurt me like this. You won't reply to my texts and calls, you won't even talk to me on msn or on facebook, infact, you completely ran away and ignored me. And fuck this ok.

I think you're a faggot for running away from problems instead of fighting them. You can't even tell me how sorry you are without even having to take a look at me I'll bet, although I can only applaud and laugh at your inane acts. I admit I have some barbaric thoughts in my head to chasten away your ego but I weigh out the thoughts and thought "ahhh fuck that, you're STILL just a kid".

No matter how infuriated I may be, I still want to settle this, because I was taught to be a lady and handle this oh so fucking graciously. In your case, talk first, slap later.

No comments: