Wednesday, November 03, 2010

what gives?

Every possible thing that could go wrong today went wrong, and it is already bad enough that I want to start doing my work now. I'll find the strength to later but just not now.

I don't know if I was right or if I was wrong, if you were right or if you were wrong whatever, I gave up being mad, because staying mad at someone will melt like snow, fast, but arriving to the state of feeling hurt is the most destructive feeling ever. In the end ultimately what the most upset feeling is knowing that you would never 'fight' for this to work out. Hence that is why i feel like if i was that fucking stupid to believe in everything? You see it didn't matter to me anymore, the whole pointless drama of who did what and who was in the wrong or what happened. I merely wanted to know if you still 'care' and if you have ever given any thought about it at all. Being able to take it along with my stride was also being wise enough to be able to look past all this. That you were still that person who came to my life and knows how to make me smile.


No comments: