Thursday, November 25, 2010

still happening

Being smart and being academically inclined are 2 very different things.

I've been trying to keep up with you for so long now and i know that i'll be at least 10 steps behind you no matter what I do or how hard I try. You always say that "You're different. You're different and unlike the rest" Yea and you are right to say that, because I am different. I took a step back and analyze you and your friends, and face it, I don't fit in at all.

Every time I try, you belittle me over the very same fact and I don't understand why we can never see eye to eye about it. You still make me cry all the time. I get it that I'm not that academically inclined as you but do you know what goes through my mind all the time when I say all these things to you? That you probably think whatever I say will just backfire and that my words are too over-rated and too simple-minded for you because I can't seem to say any smart stuff that would be of real helpfulness at all. Whatever ok.

I don't like it when you say "it's for your own good" or "because I care", but how do you know what is good enough for me? and how well do i know that your intentions to "care" are not out of competency? I hate all this ranking shit.

IF i'm not smart for you, then fine whatever.

No comments: