Wednesday, March 02, 2011

damn it

It's past midnight and I'm leaving for a flight bound to HK at about 10am. I'm sitting in the dark with the laptop and one leg resting on the chair with my head resting on my knee. Alot has pretty much happened to me over the past few weeks and I have never enjoyed myself this much before. I still couldn't believe that it all happened to me. But with that, comes my unspoken thoughts, the ones that I will never tell anyone and keep it to myself and than to my bed.

I'm taking this HK trip as a getaway trip, although I pray to the Lord that it is a runaway trip where I won't have to look back. But really, I just feel like running away and just go forward and run to god knows where, doesn't have to be anywhere in mind, just as long as I keep running.

Till you see my ass and my quizzical thoughts again next week.

1 comment:

Bug said...

Hey! Thanks for approving my comment. LOL

Just thought I'd go back here to see if you've approved it yet and lo and behold, a new post.

Have a safe trip Erika.

I'm still laughing hard at that strip involving the broccoli, walnut, and the freakin' mushroom. Hahaha. Thanks for the laugh!

Also, I can totally relate to this bit: "Everytime I log in to my blog, I always think I have something to post about, but then I'll stop and think hard if I should and then I always end up not posting anything in the end."

Props to ya for posting like 4 posts this year. :D