Sunday, October 30, 2005

am i that sweet?

since i'm gonna roast under the sun in about 20 mins time.i wanted this colour cause i wanna be dark.ahhh those consequences! ((:
oh wells,did facial yesterday,I SWEAR IM NEVER GOING BACK THERE AGAIN.
then mummy sent me too this language centre,to improve my japanese.
WTH? it's effing tiring lars. i've got class. from monday to sunday? -RAWRS-
oh wells.then met up with a friend,hung out with him,wanted to play pool at riverside,but i assume there was some competition going on with all the pro's that we decided not too,felt like small fries. and what is there to flaunt?
so we watched the legend of zoro at j8 instead.thanks for sending me back! -grins-
WOKE up wide early today for church.
NO FAIR! mummy has the nokia n70! -RAWRS-
and my sis has the nokia 6101 lars. -DOUBLE RAWRS-
anyway,im holding on too all their phones,just so i can trade for another phone.((:
oh wells,im gonna bake now. toodles


im confused,i really am?will anyone care to wake me up when all of this will end?

No comments: