Monday, October 31, 2005

i'm feeling seriously down,EFF! those teachers took my very own bestie away from me,and i swear i'll screw them if they take anymore! >:[ -RAWRS-
i guess this post,will be about my very own bestie,one whose been with me,through it all.NISHA SUNIL. ((:

Will we be friends when we grow old?
is this the end of the line?
I hurt with you I love with you the world just seems to get in our way
Is this the end of the line? Oh please don't leave me Don't let your heart let go We'll find a way
The journey has only begun
Is this the end of the line?
Oh yeah, oh Is this the end of the line?
If you leave I'll follow don't let your heart let go
We'll find a way the journey has only begun
Is this the end of the line?

oh please don't go guys.please don't.it's not over yet,we still gotta finish our FINAL ACT
-runs too room and cry-

No comments: