Sunday, October 16, 2005

IT'S OVER! ((:

EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER! ((:
but i still have that bloody leap programme. ): oh wells.
anyway,i screwed up my maths paper 1 and geography paper. YUUCCKKS.
but overall,i know i did ogay.musn't be too negative yea?
finally sick and done with the routine of having to
unlock my door.

swing bag on table till it hit's all the surrounding stuff.
clean the stuff.
take out pencil box.
nerdd all the way.

oh wells. didn't do much on the last paper of exams.
me,flo and nisha travelled to orchard.nothing much to do.except i almost lost my wallet,and had to go running and jaywalking all the way to lucky plaza.
guess indeed i was lucky to get my wallet back! ((:
bought a new skirt and a super duper uber way belated birthday gift for flo. (yes yes yes i know,gandhi is finally wearing skirts! )

we went separate ways after that,so i was left all alone,cause mum wouldn't pick me up till 7.30.
so i walked here and there,went to pacific to check out some flips and flops had to bump into terence and dan but heck,at least he was a sweetie and accompanied me all the way to heeren's to meet denly.
-pukes blood-
i'd rather spend the day with terence instead.but he had to leave halfway cause he went skateboarding.
went to cine to celebrate gaya's birthday.
then sent rachel YEONG to the bustop,then walked rachel MAK and her friends to across cini.
then i went down to the beads shop,to get some basic stuff for my own jewellry.

nuff said.
YEA IM LEFT WITH 3!!!! ((:
cause i chose to be where i was.

No comments: