Tuesday, October 04, 2005

FIGURINES

I know i haven't blog for ages. but im seriously busy getting facts from textbooks in my head.
pretty tired and pressured. )):

oh wells,i can't wait for this end of year to be over,i need to think of my next year's schedual. ((:
oh yea,talking about schedual.figure skating.
it might be my new sport,well,since i need to find a way to shape up and strengthen my ankles.classes resume soon. ((:

not 1,2,3,4,5 BUT 6 justin!what am i gonna do?it's just so not me to be mean,cause it's so hard for me to be mean! playing the role of that 'star' seems as though it's really happening.
cause well everyone is waiting for my next move and decision.
plus,theyre'nt willing to give up easily,i did it all ways and means.((:
you've been my hope and peacheness in times of this. ((:
greatly appreciated! HEY! let's go do something during the holidays with the other people!and oh yea, YOU OWE ME A MOVIE! ((: RARR!

3 cheers for sweet kisses.mrs peach. ((:

No comments: