Thursday, March 09, 2006

BEI JING

alright, my family NOT including me will be flying off to cheena at midnight on Saturday,i feel guilty NOT going for the trip cause this means my sister has to tolerate them both with all their bull and there she is wanting desperately to scream her lungs out,SHA' UP! and she won't have anyone to lean on or shop with and basically talk cock with. I'm beginning to see different sides of her cause we've been spending more time with each other,i'll gradually pull her away from whatever she's doing and buy her ice-cream or go rent a dvd at thomson plaza or go play with the dog and make up songs adding in our own lyrics.I LOVE YOU NAOMI SHIMADA! ((:

Anyway my aplogies for not blogging,i'll be off for camp on friday and won't be back till sunday, i'll be situated at sentosa,so y'all can still sms or call me. ((: ANYHOOOOO,i'll get on with my say,Monday was restless i stoned,and i mean i seriuosly STONED,so was tuesday, wednesday and today.hahas.but things took a turn for the worst on tuesday,when something happend, people had to call me at the WRONG TIMING and at the WRONG PLACE.yeayeayea i was at Geylang there with my folks and my mum's boss's family buying fruits and giving them a lil tour on sp. I don't wanna go into detail cause it's humiliating. BUT if you y'all really desperately die-die must find out,catch me if you can! (: but things were much much better when fahmy helped us on wednesday! THANKS FAHM! oh and me and laveena and nisha and vivyana and esvari waited for Mrs kee at the canteen since 2-6. -_- and she didn't show her ass. ):<
AND SO TODAY WAS SPORTS DAY! oh and elmo is SOOOOO LAST YEAR! THIS YEAR WILL BE COOOOOKIE MONSTER! (((: cheered and all,i got a TAN! -beams- ate at pizza hut,and er,yea shan't go into detail,everyone la-la basically. BUT i tolerated well. (: went to the health-zone place to do our F AND N,and gosh this is the first time i've ever put so much toil and effort in my work. HAHAHAS. slept during jap class.but i survived.BUMPED into edmund and christian,and OH YEA! i got my book back,booooooooooooooooyeaa. ((:
CHAO ALL PEOPLE.SEE YOU SOON! AND I WANT MY TAGBOARD TO BE FLOOODED! ((:

No comments: