Sunday, March 05, 2006

date

alright.i gotta get ready in about 10 mins. and that's very short. meeting gloria at novena mrt to go for some briefing all the way at EXPO?!? -yawns- i dread.
Anyway,updates about the days. Friday was freaking hell a snore,dance was a bore, i don't know why but I'm starting to dread dance. Maybe because i don't see no aim in doing it anymore i guess,i don't know why. But i'll still go in account of my 'FINGERS'! (: tuition just sucks.but yeas i'll just kick my ass for the 'n's.
But i was actually more excited for Saturday.-ahem- -grins-

yea,i finally went on my DATE! I tremendously and thoroughly enjoyed. Just me and him,alone on a date without any distractions or pesky people.((: BUT,there were too many passer bys,talking,''eh isn't it that guy from idol''. -hints hints too all who know who he is-
went to the library.and then we were suppose to watch a movie,but it was family night,so i had to be home,so we couldn't.bought a subway and 3 cookies,i was a hungry pig. Then we attempted to play pool,but i was underage,and go LUCKY PLAZA somemore! We should've just sticked to cuppage. ):<

No comments: