Saturday, March 25, 2006

wake me up

1 word, EMPTINESS.
It’s painful to know that even your family members turn their back against you, this doesn’t feel like a family to me. Everyday it feels like world war 3, I’m SICK of it and it’s getting tiring. This whole week HAS’NT been my week, no no no, this whole month HAS’NT been my month, no no no no this whole year HAS’NT been my year. This world is getting crazier and crazier by the minute, so I’ll just say SCREW THE WORLD. I hate my day today, I hate having tea with mum cause it doesn’t feel like tea sessions it feels like im in a courtroom or something, and the jury were the people around me and the Highest person, it doesn’t exist cause the world is to SCREWED up to even have one. To hell with this place that we live in. Cried from 7- NOW. My head hurts and my eyes are swollen. I choke on my own words.
Someone please save me.

No comments: