Monday, July 07, 2008

and i can do whatever i want like you

I just finshed penning down the last match date of this month on to my planner. I just closed a window of a msn conversation I had with Amanda. I just closed another window of a friend's blog. And then I just flipped through July's pages of my diary planner. And then I just closed a window of a junior's friendster profile. I just laughed my ass off at an email sent to my student outlook. (Re: student's attire. It's ridiculous & very very ludacris like. )

Drama always happens. & with that shit happens, all the time. Amanda was right, how i can only look back on the past and think to myself how things can be hard to go back the way it was. People change & once they do they can be another 'oh she use to go to the same school with me. period'. & sad thing is, slowly, i don't even recognise this faces anymore. But remember this, you can do whatever you want to do to them.
So Amanda, it is not entirely your fault, it's theirs too.

No comments: