Monday, July 07, 2008

hot N cold sauce

I wanted to paste some a set of lyrics down, but after re-reading the entire lyrics, I figured it out that Stef would shoot me down.

So check on my list, I quit my job! But on the negative list, i got no dough to spend. So if i can balance out some sort of equation there, God help me! So amazingly, I actually sat down and study for enterprise UT test last wednesday, but crap was it the next day when I HAD to be a minute late which caused me to panic which then caused me to forget everything.

Nonetheless, i took time on saturday to go for St Marg's Primary school fun-fair, YEAS...Then which was Stef's game that evening then dinner at my place. Ah YEAS. AH you know what, to hell if he shoots me down, but I'm going to post the lyrics anyway! So i present to you: Katy Perry-Hot N Cold.


You change your mind
Like a girl changes clothes
Yeah you, PMS
Like a bitch
I would know

And you over think
Always speak
Crypticly
I should know
That you're no good for me

{CHORUS}
Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up then you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white
We fight, we break up
We kiss, we make up(you)You don't really want to stay, no(but you)
But you don't really want to go-o
You're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in and you're out
You're up and you're down

No comments: