Sunday, July 20, 2008

Love is not just a feeling



It's amazing, how I found someone whom I love and loves me back. Because there came a point in my life that the "life" i lead would forever define me as who i was and "love" would just play the dramatic, the spicy bit in it. And we knew that we had to let each other in although it might hurt. But who knew that love would actually grab hold of me and slowly change me out of my hermit shell and make me feel all elementary puppy love again? Not till i met him.
& he is just not the any type of Tom, Dick, Harry, James, John, Luke you think it is. He is someone who can move me in the most sentimental & dramatic way. But it feels so good, for each touch that i feel on his skin makes me get a closer touch to a future with a life that could change me forever. & there he is, holding me from behind and always making sure I get on to the other side of the road, making damn sure i don't fall and always looking back making sure i'm behind and i never let go of his hand.
& he always hugged me so tight, although i choke sometimes, but his hug was the tightest and it always told me something, "i never wanna let you go & i'm not going anywhere". He always made calmed me down whenever i would almost tip over to hysteria or freak out and he always made sure i would go home or go to bed with a smile and never with a tear on my face.

But there were those horrid temper of his and foul words that could make me cry at times and get me really mad. And no doubt there were times where we wanted to do like the above fella. However, staying mad at you for a prolong period of time is something that could never happen for me, for i found it so hard to stay mad at you for too long, and with that sometimes i hate how much i could love you so much.


So it's slowly starting to piece up to a picture i can envision at last. But unexplainable things not even science can tell why things are so much better when I'm with him. And i can't help but pray with each passing day that I could be the very woman for him to last a love that says "a love that will last". And to keep this secret with myself, I want it badly too. For maybe he could be the one whom I can built an empire with for being that succesful man he is, I want to be and I will be that woman standing behind him, come what may. All beacause we're in this T-O-G-E-T-H-E-R & yes it means, bearing him a family and someone i wanna grow old & wrinkly with. & all it takes is a faith of a mustardseed to move mountains. (:


But although life is like a teabag at times...
And we maybe young & crazily in love, but he....really is special. And the feeling of love I feel for someone is no longer just an emotion, but an ability.


So Stef Tan,
I just want you to know this but;


"I know some people search the world,
To find something like what we have.
I know some people would try to divide something so real,
So till the end of time I'm telling you there aint no one.

But no one, no one, no one,
can get in the way of what i'm feeling.
no one, no one, no one,
can get in the way of what i'm feeling for you"


Forever yours,
Erika
.








No comments: