Tuesday, September 09, 2008

fairy dress mother

My grandfather is drinking beer. he hardly touches beer! 0.0
-stares at him at one corner-

yes yes i'm damn sure i'm going to try FIRST to make a dress, so wish me good luck, if all goes well. Then hehehehehehehe tell me, i'll be your fairy dress mother. (: I think school is swell, i'm doing just fine, the normal me is still around in class. And everyone is finally so comfortable with everyone. No formalities needed, we've even started calling each other weird nick-names. So to my old W15D, a word of advice, be resistant to change and DON'T be a clam and shun away. Remember but you'll be with this class longer then you were with the previous sem, you'll be with them till like jan 2009. Just open up and open your mouth and talk. I know talk is easy. But literally, in this context it is. So try hard alright? Good luck (:

No comments: