Thursday, September 04, 2008

I always sing in the rain

I really do think that school is ok so far. Accept i have gone back to the routine of coming home from school and lamenting at the fact that 'i-feel-fustrated-now-and-perhaps-the-rest-of-my-years-here-to-coming-home-and-not-doing-ANYTHING' To put it simply: i come home everyday feeling fustrated that i'm not stressed. But on another note, i'm gonna grow to love the class. Although i do miss being in w15d. Nonetheless, we gotta be resistant to change.

Stef & I are going on tremendously swell. Loving each other as the day goes by like there's no tomorrow. And we have had alot of fun. Just recently i took him to fisherman's wharf to have a good catch of the halibut version of fish & chips. Go there aight people? It's just across The central at clarke quay! I also bump into Leonard's wife whose name i always can't seem to remember, and she is BIG. I don't know how many months big. But BIG. It's gonna be a boy and they're gonna name it Keean. I thought it was a cool name. Stef thinks otherwise.








Oh and i swear to God but i fell in love with the eyes of Stef when i took this picture. Who wouldn't? Those goddamn cute puppy eyes. Still i can't seem to find out what or why or how i fell for a guy like him? Maybe I was right. And so was God, that He truly must have loved me so much to have given him to me. (:

No comments: