Tuesday, September 09, 2008

weird obsessions for maxis

I had my very first maxi from azhar, at bugis, hurs. I fell in love with it. I paid half and so did he. (: (thanks abang!) And from that day onwards, thus begained my obsession for long tube dresses. (I have no idea why it's still called MAXI, when i thought maxi meant short? but oh wth) So now in my closet, i have 4 long tube dresses, still counting. But i insist on penning down this, although i still have an obsession for tube dresses, i think lately the prints have been repeated and it's getting a lil draggy. And is it just me but are the prices increasing for some of them as well? like from $27 to $33 to like $37. With that, i might still have the urge i had 1 month back to have my own hand in making MY VERY OWN long tube dresses, with my choice of fabrics, design and lay out. What say you people?

No comments: